Due to the uncertain nature of COVID-19, this year we are shaking things up (much like everything else in our world at the moment) and bringing you MRSi 2020 in two parts!
Part 1: June 3-6, 2020 Virtual Worldwide Webinar
- Will include REI Written Board Review to be done in the comfort of your home or office on June 3rd and June 4th.
- Plus, three hours on both June 5th and June 6th covering Critical Scientific Updates of 2020 REI topics with live lectures and debates!
Part 2: August 23-26, 2020 Onsite in Chicago at the Drake Hotel
- Get out of your house and join us at the Drake to experience MRSi in its entirety! Hear from experts in our field via lectures, panel discussions and interactive workshops.
- Explore our exhibitor hall to learn more from companies who can help you take your organization to the next level.
- Network with colleagues and industry and unwind at our social events!
We will be sending separate correspondence to faculty members, exhibitors, sponsors, and registered attendees in the next 1-2 weeks with specifics relevant to their participation with MRSi.
BLOCK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!
Our primary objective has always been the provision of high quality and timely continuing medical education. Moreover, along with ultimately improving outcomes for our patients, we strive to advance our knowledge and development as individuals as well as team members. This objective remains unchanged, as we continue preparations to share the latest research and meet CME requirements of our attendees. We think this two-part format will be a wonderful way to engage our participants and bring some normalcy to unsettled times.
Our board and staff are working diligently on the details and logistics to carry out this new format. We will share these updates with you via email and on our website in the coming weeks! We will also be sending separate correspondence to faculty members, exhibitors, sponsors, and registered attendees next 1-2 weeks with specifics relevant to their participation with MRSi. We look forward to sharing with you the amazing faculty and imperative topics that are necessary to continue to be innovative and advance our field forward.
Our meeting is nothing without all of you and we truly appreciate your participation and support. These are unsettling times and we look forward to overcoming them with all of you, ensuring that the foundation and relationships we have built over the years continue to thrive and allow us to grow as people in our pursuit of building families.
Angeline Beltsos, MD
Executive Chairperson of MRSi
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou