Dear REI Fellows,
We cordially invite you to attend the first REI written board review course to be held virtually, June 3-4, 2020. This review course is an opportunity for 3rd year fellows to solidify and reinforce knowledge obtained during their fellowship just prior to sitting for the exam. First and second year fellows are also encouraged to attend and use the review course as a foundation to build upon as they progress through their fellowship.
The review course will take place on Wednesday, June 3rd and Thursday, June 4th. Additional details will be published here in the coming weeks. Experts in the field of reproductive medicine will lead lectures and interactive sessions covering topics including:
- Mechanisms of hormone action and clinical pharmacology of hormones
- Oogenesis and embryology
- Endocrinology of pregnancy
- Steroid pathways and enzyme deficiencies
- Neuroendocrinology and puberty
There will also be an opportunity for fellows to ask questions on any topic they wish to discuss in more detail, followed by critical tips for preparation leading up to and on the day of the exam. The complete agenda with times, topics, and presenters will be published mid-April.
The below participation options will be updated shortly, once details for our new two-part MRSi 2020 meeting format are outlined. Learn more here.>>
In an effort to provide fellows flexibility and financial support, we have outlined the below options for participation. All fellows must create a MRSi Profile Account to register their chosen level of participation.
- Option 1: 3-Day Conference, 1-Day Board Review Course, & Abstract Submission (scholarships provided) - a scholarship for conference registration, board review course, travel and lodging are given to fellows whose abstract are accepted for presentation. Learn more about the abstract requirements and logistics here. Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
- Option 2: 3-Day Conference & 1-Day Board Review Course ($350*)
- Option 3: 1-Day Board Review Course & 1-Day (Thursday) Conference ($225*) - use promo code FELLOW3 to receive special rate at checkout.
Create your MRSi Profile Account before registering for your chosen participation level.
View the conference schedule and sessions here to see full program details!
Learn more about the abstract requirements and logistics here.
*These rates are good through 5/28/2020. After that date, pricing for each option increases by $100.